O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
bonez305 said:
Found these !
now need some 81+ Tail Lights
quarterextensions.jpg

I was at my favorite local wrecker on the weekend and looked like they just got in a 82 4dr..I snagged a few parts and really should have taken the tail lights..they looked pretty nice.

Shoot me a PM if you want to persue this.

bonez305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 7, 2012
Miami, FL
O. D. Showtime said:
I was at my favorite local wrecker on the weekend and looked like they just got in a 82 4dr..I snagged a few parts and really should have taken the tail lights..they looked pretty nice.

I Actually just bought a mint set off ebay, but thanks though homie. preciate it

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
bonez305 said:
O. D. Showtime said:

I Actually just bought a mint set off ebay, but thanks though homie. preciate it

No problem..sounds like a nice score!

trocutlass63

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
Metro Detroit
Sucks that the interior's in rough shape :( but the rest of the car looks pretty straight and solid, definitely a good starting point.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Whats up brah... Clean come up ... :)

But i dont think u can use the extentions u got with these 78-79 tail lights...ur going to have to use ur old one so that they can fit...the 80-83 tail lights are dirfferent style will fit those taillight extentions u posted a pic of...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
bonez305 said:
Thats why I got the 80s Quarters now :mrgreen:

Oh oh i see, so the lights u got on ebay are off and 80 malibu... they look like 78-79 taillights...ck out my thread,

Heres the difference on extentions left are off my 78 and right are off 81 malibu

5491d3fd.jpg

Here is my upgrade on my 78 malibu..

5a146819.jpg

6434bc79.jpg

Sorry to post big pics...lol...not trying to jack ur thread..just like to help my peeps out :)

bonez305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 7, 2012
Miami, FL
NP Killer.

Yea I got some 80+ QP EXtensions, the ones I posted from a homie.
And now I won some 81 Tail Lights off of Ebay.

qpextpass.jpg

qpextdriv.jpg

Warren sent me some info on the mirrors but it seems you put yours in a different place. Could you take a closer pic of the location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor