Rocket header panel emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
its been argued that people will fill in the header recess especially once we develop the cowl hood and paint over that area. what do you think?

Nov 4, 2012
tobyp said:
its been argued that people will fill in the header recess especially once we develop the cowl hood and paint over that area. what do you think?

Personally I would rather have an emblem on my car. I don't think it would look right to have all the other emblems all over the car, and not have a header panel emblem, unless people really wanted to go and shave all the other emblems off to save a few bucks on buying a header emblem. I wouldn't shave the emblems off even to save money, though. The emblems are what define the car.

IronCastKnight

Apprentice
Sep 8, 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I can't speak for anyone else, but even if I removed every other emblem from the car I'd still want one right there. That's prime real estate for something to declare what one's car is, in my opinion.

tobyp said:
Have you considered producing a paintable filler for the hood to compliment these emblems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor