Roll bar help, any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmax Cody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 21, 2010
Looking for a little help. Building my 1987 buick regal and looking for a roll bar. Looked at my track rules and says i dont need a roll cage till im in the 9s with a unaltered full bodied car. Im hoping for best of mid tens. Where can i get a roll bar and any body got any pics of one installed? Im hoping to keep as much of my interior intack and the rear seat too. Even a roll cage would work for me as long as i could keep the rear seat. There has to be a kit out there somewhere? Help advise appreciated. :D

bowtietillidie85SS

Greasemonkey
Mar 26, 2010
Jackson Ms
Check out competition engineering, i believe Jegs sells there stuff.

MD13ailey

Master Mechanic
Aug 26, 2009
Columbia city, Oregob
Art Morrison in washington. they have a kit that you trim fit and weld in and they sell bolt in kits as well. i bought my 6 point cage from them for $250. its all mandrel bent tubing so its strong and NHRA SCCA IHRA and any other abbreviation legal. and i think you might want to check to see if your local track is NHRA sanctioned because if they are you need a cage at 10.50. corect me if I'm wrong but i think thats what the newest rule is. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor