Vid of the AWD hurst cutlass running a 10.7@130mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuWaGone

Greasemonkey
Aug 11, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
Non-olds power!?!? Don't post that sh*t in here! Nah, just kidding. I've owned four Chevy powered Cutlass (put on bulletproof vest). Very cool Cutlass, wish there were better pics of the drivetrain set up.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Wanna see the 4 wheel burnout you did before the race :D

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
^ what he said! :lol:

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
BuWaGone said:
Non-olds power!?!? Don't post that sh*t in here! Nah, just kidding. I've owned four Chevy powered Cutlass (put on bulletproof vest)..

Na...The LS is Oldspower. It's a corporate GM engine...Not a chevy :lol:

Very cool Cutlass. I like the in car video you have posted on youtube. It shows how brutal that thing is under acceleration. It sounds like the revs fall off between shifts....is that intentional in the programming or just the way the camera is picking it up? In the past, GM programming has cut fuel and timing under WOT at shift points to save the trans.

awd442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 11, 2012
Anubis said:
BuWaGone said:
Non-olds power!?!? Don't post that sh*t in here! Nah, just kidding. I've owned four Chevy powered Cutlass (put on bulletproof vest)..

Na...The LS is Oldspower. It's a corporate GM engine...Not a chevy :lol:

Very cool Cutlass. I like the in car video you have posted on youtube. It shows how brutal that thing is under acceleration. It sounds like the revs fall off between shifts....is that intentional in the programming or just the way the camera is picking it up? In the past, GM programming has cut fuel and timing under WOT at shift points to save the trans.

Did get the shift points fixed with the new tune

awd442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 11, 2012
Just dropping a new image on here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 629

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
I'm jealous! Beautiful car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor