What did you buy for your G body today? [2023]

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I have received items were the shipper put them in a plastic bag and then used spray foam to fill all the voids in the Box so it can't move and they came undamaged
That's brilliant, thanks for sharing!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Scored this dirty *ss deck lid and spoiler for $150. No rust in it at all, spoiler has zero cracks! I’m ok with this deal. IMG_0161.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Excellent score, Flyers9928! That's a great deal.

Reactions: 1 user

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I got my rebuilt carb (for my Buick 350) back from Mountain Man Fuel Systems. Sure looks good & hopefully it works as well as it looks.

after.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Scored this dirty *ss deck lid and spoiler for $150. No rust in it at all, spoiler has zero cracks! I’m ok with this deal. View attachment 228534
When you foam cannon and pressure wash it off you can feel like that detailing car show Dirty Old Cars on the History Channel

Reactions: 2 users

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
so what kind of questions did they ask you when you asked for a rebuild?
They simply asked for as much detail as possible about the motor it was going onto (size, what modifications had been made, how do I plan to drive it, etc.). In my case it was pretty simple - my motor will be bone stock. They were very responsive throughout the process, more so than anybody else I looked into.

Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
They simply asked for as much detail as possible about the motor it was going onto (size, what modifications had been made, how do I plan to drive it, etc.). In my case it was pretty simple - my motor will be bone stock. They were very responsive throughout the process, more so than anybody else I looked into.
all you should have to do is mount it and start her up, no adjustments needed, not even the needle valves. that's how good MM is!

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
inspection sticker,i'm allowed to cruse another year in the commonwealth..🙄

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Made a trip to the Marsh Auto Salvage u-pull yard. Pittsburghers, who's been there? There's probably a half dozen G-bodies there, all rough & picked over. Still some small stuff left. I pulled the instrument cluster wiring out of a GP, with the tach wire fully intact, & this gives me everything I need for my gauge swap & the changes I want to make. And I got another GP air dam, not as nice as the one I got a few weeks ago, but still decent. Plus a few other small odds & ends.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor