What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazcnuk

Apprentice
Aug 26, 2011
Hinton, AB
Replaced the dipstick in TH-400. It broke off a month or so ago. New one is kind of cool, with the lock and all.

I don't know about the Vortech, but I have to remove the heater housing to take my valve covers off, and it still hits a bit, with the 502.

G-bodies aren't for Vortech's anyway, they want a roots blower! :twisted:

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
I had a blue neon light that used to be under my 79 when I bought it. I got an idea and put it in. It looks pretty good but you cant tell what you are looking at if I turn my flash off on my phone. So this is the best picture I could get. Didnt do it today but did it last night.
2011-09-20_19-44-07_117.jpg

brettlaage03

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2010
SW Wisconsin
I finally got my hvac box out. I broke it on accident. Oh well. Then I got the a/c delete heater box set in place with the lower ducts. I had to take off my valve cover to make room and lost one of my hold downs! looked for 20 mins and still can't find it. Now i gotta go back to the salvage yard and get the glove box and ducts that go behind the dash.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
took a nail out of my tire and plugged it....changed the thermal switch for the cooling fan and watched the temp climb up to 240 before the fan kicked in. It's a switch for an 88 vet that's supposed to kick in at 204 so it's either the thermal switch is off or my gauge is giving me a false reading...

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Well its not a gbody or even close to one but today I pimped my girlfriends ride lol.
2010 hyundia accent got her some purple LED's for underneath her car.
Thought they looked pretty cool but I told her I'd never put them on my car.
It just wouldn't look right.
But they do look good on hers plus she's a girl so it makes it ok.
ca23e4e5.jpg

462e581e.jpg

Had a little help too
bd476597.jpg

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
^Ballin'.

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Lol she is pretty ballin with her 1.6l
But she loves it and it's gas milage so what can I do.
I'll get her her own gbody some day.

Geed_up_442

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
I finally got around to installing the dakota digital gear indicator.

Attachments

• shift arm.jpg
    shift arm.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,119
  • dok.gif
    dok.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,135
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor