What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike buttafuoco

Apprentice
Sep 27, 2016
Carlisle, pa
Dude that looks really good. Motivation for me to do most of my own if not all of my interior. Great work!
Are you looking for a console? I have a custom made one that came with my car and I personally didn't like it so I was going to redo it and ran out of steam. Yours on the cheap. Let me know.

Mike buttafuoco

Apprentice
Sep 27, 2016
Carlisle, pa
I don't think shipping will be that bad. Strap it to a skid (pallet) and contact a freight broker.
Do yourself a favor: don't use YRC as they are very bad with the TLC of your package. I have had good luck with old dominion and UPS freight. Just my .02.

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Are you looking for a console? I have a custom made one that came with my car and I personally didn't like it so I was going to redo it and ran out of steam. Yours on the cheap. Let me know.
Upload a pic. I'm interested. Thing about putting a console in mine, and going from collar to floor shift. I've had my eyes on a conversion kit.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Cleaned some dog pee off my drivers side rear tire....Neighbor stopped by with his dog and the little fellow treated my 83 like a port-a-potty.

Mike buttafuoco

Apprentice
Sep 27, 2016
Carlisle, pa
I was gonna redo it but again, ran out of steam. This way you can finish it the way you choose. Up to you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156

Mike buttafuoco

Apprentice
Sep 27, 2016
Carlisle, pa
That looks good, but I'm equipped with the right materials or tools. Sorry, but I imagined one done, cracked at the most.
Oh ok. I already responded to another post. No problem. It was done but I didn't like it. Good luck in your find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor