What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Do yourself a favor: don't use YRC as they are very bad with the TLC of your package. I have had good luck with old dominion and UPS freight. Just my .02.

I have had better luck with Forwardair. If you drop to the shipping dock and recover from the consignee dock the linehaul costs are really inexpensive

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 user

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Changed a few bulbs, and cleaned the interior, and washed the exterior.Hopefully I will find the time to start work on replacing the half vinyld. Previous owner was going for a hard top, but screws it up.:cool:
20161003_130252-1.jpg

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I have been sitting on a set of 215-70-15 Tiger Paws all summer. Today I finally mounted them on a set of Pontiac Rally II's. Of course I chipped the hell out of the paint on the rims- so- now I gotta re-paint them. But first I will high speed balance them.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor