What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
When you buy a house and get that first 1098 showing the Interest paid, and uderstand that why that number is what it is, you'll want to burn down every bank you see.

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
When you buy a house and get that first 1098 showing the Interest paid, and uderstand that why that number is what it is, you'll want to burn down every bank you see.
i already do

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Lets Go Netflix GIF by Blown Away

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Nothing yet but the day isn't done yet. I do have a pair of Vice grips that I am in the process of sectioning for total grab/depth of the jaws. I seemingly can no longer get what I want so I now get to make them.

I did manage to get the press deck end tabs tacked, checked, and burned in so the deck has been remounted to the press frame. I still have to add the eyebolts for the lift chains and then figure out how to mount the lift winch so that the cable to the chains will track correctly. ODTAA.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Heading out to Phoenix for some clean truck body parts. Just made Ohio hopefully make close to Indianapolis tonight. 🤞if you see a grey Taco with Blue stripes on it bed give a wave!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Heading out to Phoenix for some clean truck body parts. Just made Ohio hopefully make close to Indianapolis tonight. 🤞if you see a grey Taco with Blue stripes on it bed give a wave!
let us know the route you're taking and maybe we'll meet up for lunch or something as you pass through.

there's also certain roadside attractions you'll probably want to see you never thought of!....no, not "those", but what about visiting where Smokey the Bear is buried? (y)

• Winner

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Heading down St. Louis, Oklahoma City,Albuquerque, to Phoenix. May head up and look at those two big holes in the ground in Northern Az. Not totally sure how I’m heading back to New England yet. Not sure if I can fit 6.6’ ford bed on the back of my Toyota or rent a trailer.I know I can put boards across the back so….Just not sure how to nice offices may like me 😏

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Heading down St. Louis, Oklahoma City,Albuquerque, to Phoenix. May head up and look at those two big holes in the ground in Northern Az. Not totally sure how I’m heading back to New England yet. Not sure if I can fit 6.6’ ford bed on the back of my Toyota or rent a trailer.I know I can put boards across the back so….Just not sure how to nice offices may like me 😏
Albuquerque to Winslow AZ (girl in a flatbed ford) to Meteor Crater to Flagstaff to Grand Canyon to Sedona to Prescott to Phoenix

Phoenix to Las Cruces to Capitan (Smokey the Bear Park) to Roswell (alien museum) to Carlsbad (caverns) to Fredericksburg TX (Nimitz museum and Japanese gardens) to San Antonio/Austin to Dallas (Summit Racing) to points east

might as well do all the touristy things while out this way , especially if you never been and not sure if you'll ever make it out this way again

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
got some spare time and worked on the auction truck. scrubbed door panels clean, scrubbed wheels, scrubbed radiator cooling fan assembly and wiped all grease off it, sprayed the hell out of the MAF sensor to clean it, scrubbed the air filter box, installed some 5/16" line to loop the transmission lines together.
next step: reinstall MAF, start her up, empty the nasty remnants of cooling system, turn her off. then install the remainder of the cooling system and antifreeze.
once this is done I can take it back to Discount Tires to get the other 2 tires installed, then to the carwash to vacuum all the caked dirt and dust out of it and shampoo the seats.

this is after cleaning the black strip and half the armrest

1707442798482.png

this is after cleaning the rest of the door. all 4 doors were like this

1707442925304.png

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor