What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Found out today that one of my neighbors hates my CVPI. He is a farmer with a 57 acre farm and l have a 200 foot long driveway with tall evergreen hedges so he can't even see it parked from his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Heard the spring snap the other night so started looking into replacement, got one on Monday and started into it. But the current spring had the hook bolt lodged into it so hard that I had to cut the old spring to pop it out. Then started not feeling the greatest so I have put it off, hopefully may get into it tonight but have been avoiding the garage so luckily the weather has been a bit warmer so isn't as bad to keep the man van outside.
20240325_194200.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Found out today that one of my neighbors hates my CVPI. He is a farmer with a 57 acre farm and l have a 200 foot long driveway with tall evergreen hedges so he can't even see it parked from his house.

You should straight pipe it. I bet that would change his tune.

Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Well this week was almost a total loss. 4.5 days of snow, intermixed with blowing snow, and mixed precip. Did manage to sneak out at lunch on Monday, dodge the flakes, both snow and automotive, and retrieve some fasteners I had called for ahead of time. Got back home just in time to watch the onset of more white detrius. Next three days were exercises in shovelling, punctuated by the sidewalk plow wandering past and using my driveway as a dumping ground for all the white cr*p that it had accumulated from down the street. NOT impressed. Yesterday the road plow did put in an appearance but the 'hood did not cooperate so the actual amount of snow that got pushed away was only marginal. Made for great sloppy soggy ruts today and will make great frozen ruts tomorrow.

Did get to listen to the thunder of the snow as it slid off my roof but will likely have to pay for the pleasure by having to do fence repairs come summer. Do need to add a few more steel tube standards in that section of run to stiffen things a pube-lic hare or two.

Bother.

Nick

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Took good Friday off. Went to Dad's and replaced the valve cover gaskets on his 06 Sierra this morning. It's had a pretty significant oil leak for the past few years. A few months ago I replaced the oil cooler block off plate on the oil pan. Dad says it's much better but I'm not so sure. I'm certain the passenger valve cover was leaking. I'm pretty sure the driver wasn't. I did them both, just the same, because. I'll let him drive it the next few months and see if/how it dries up and how it does on oil consumption. My gut says it needs an oil pan gasket, but we'll see....
20240329_102210.jpg

Attachments

• 20240329_113757.jpg
    20240329_113757.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor