What did you do to your shop today?

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Too many projects with a ... Hey maybe I can use "that" later. I just need a 10 x 10 house and a 90 x 90 shop, then probably have to go buy another one.

Working out side today. Got the Taurus painted. Working with friend's nephew, teaching how to paint. He did most of it, and did ok for first time out, but managed to smash front bumper cover.

Realize I don't have any Taurus parts, so back to pick and pull...

Attachments

• 20231227_174457.jpg
    20231227_174457.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
I've been picking at cleaning my garage. One thing that I thought someone else might be able to utilize.

IMG_20240101_185747110.jpg

Scrap of PVC strapped to the leg of a bench. A place to keep straight bars that don't really fit anywhere else. I also thought of putting it against a flat wall, but I like it here.

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I've been picking at cleaning my garage. One thing that I thought someone else might be able to utilize.

View attachment 233103

Scrap of PVC strapped to the leg of a bench. A place to keep straight bars that don't really fit anywhere else. I also thought of putting it against a flat wall, but I like it here.
I like that solution, and may use it as I am running onto the same thing, where to put the long bars I have.

Reactions: 2 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Found a solution for my C-clamps.

IMG_20240106_152949610.jpg

Bathroom grab bar left over. Put on the end of a bench close to the wall. Keeps them from being in a pile and pretty quick to pick one.

• Creative
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Now that is one slick idea, and as matters fall out, I do happen to have a recycled volunteer that I salvaged from an upgrade to do item that I can re-employ in that capacity.

PS to this is that I will have to remove about 4 inches of snow from the proximity of the man door before I can get back inside. The printer's devil at the COTB print shop FINALLY got her wish for snow. Ah swear she's addicted to the stuff. So part of last night and most of today has been white semi-solid s*** falling from the sky. Roads won't get done until Monday earliest and most of the streets are slipperier than goose grease. ABS hates this stuff; hammered so bad at the one intersection I had to get off the brake and let the rear end settle back down. MPITA when you are trying to keep your momentum up high enough to roll through the ridges and piles and keep moving.

Nick

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Understand you CopperNick! Getting the jackpot of that white stuff in my area this storm. Getting the fun of dealing with the flu at the same time. Fun times!

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Understand you CopperNick! Getting the jackpot of that white stuff in my area this storm. Getting the fun of dealing with the flu at the same time. Fun times!
man, you guys have all the luck :rant: all we got around here today was some sunny skies and a cold 64F

• Happy
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor