What other projects do you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983regal

Master Mechanic
May 2, 2011
St. Louis MO.
gbody442 said:
67rstbkt said:
Call me crazy, but I think a Delorean with a GN motor would be pretty cool :mrgreen: :!:
yes, very nice.i allways wanted a delorean as well.

Delorean was bought out and if I am not mistaken they are starting production again. http://delorean.com/

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I want to find a nice 78-79 Malibu Wagon and build a solid LS engine, mounted to a T56, in front of 4.10+rear gears for my daily driver. I could haul my Monte (when its done) to the track with it and sleep in the back of it. It would be the "Shaggin' Wagon".

13bravo

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2011
Hudson, NY
I'd like to find another Fiero and do another 151 up for it, except this time I'd like to use either all super duty parts and push it out to 181 cubic inch, or do the Super Duty Lower end in 181 cubic inch with the extremely rare Cosworth DOHC top end on it.

That and the somewhat current project of doing a G-Body wagon with the twin turbo'd Dart Little M 358 cubic inch with the 4.125 bore, 3.350 stroke, and the 6.200 rod length.

gpexpress

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2011
stuart, florida,
my next project is going to be a 70s datsun or toyota. looking for a z car to install a rb26 turbo skyline motor or a first gen celica. i have owned a 79 280zx and a 72 celica before and regret gettin rid of both. or maybe doin another aircooled bug. i may end up doin all three lol

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
This 'ol truck is on hold right now. It started life as a '47 Dodge. The gen. 1 Hemi I bought for it has a busted block under the "rattle can rebuild" :evil: . I'm patiently waiting for an affordable one to turn up.

Attachments

• DSCF1681.jpg
    DSCF1681.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 563

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
For me the next vehicle that I would like to work on is a Third Gen Camaro. T-Tops being the required part of it. I miss not having T-tops with the 94' I used to own. Along with it I want it to be more of a driver I don't have to worry about as much in a parking lot like I do the Malibu. Hopefully after getting a job after college and getting semi-settled a camaro would be in the works. Other than that my dream car would be a 68-70 AMX with a 390 in it. Would love to find one of those, but finding an AMX in the first place is hard enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor