Would I be nuts to pass on this Hurst/olds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
JRG53 said:
Get it! But if its been sitting up for 12-15 years, be prepared to find a good bit of rust when you start digging. Bring $2000 but I'd ask if that was his absolute bottom dollar. I don't know about asking $1500. People get disrespected by low ballers.
It's funny you say that. He told me make an offer I told him I didn't want to insult him. He says well think about it and make an offer worst I could say is no. So I don't think he is firm just have way to many cars as it is. And after sitting so long I would want to do a frame off rebuild along with a motor rebuild.

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
Decide if you want it or not; if so buy it; if not give details so one of us can. :lol:

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
chevy2480 said:
my86442 said:
hell id offer him 1700 and see if he takes it but 2000 sounds fair BTW: :worthless:
Yes it is. Lol. But I forgot to get them. But I got the ok from the other half to buy it as long as it hers. So if I make up my mind before its to late there will be pics.

Ahhhh the famous last words before you make a decision on your own "as long as it hers" :rofl: NICE!!!!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
seriously let us know I will buy it!!

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
my86442 said:
chevy2480 said:
my86442 said:
hell id offer him 1700 and see if he takes it but 2000 sounds fair BTW: :worthless:
Yes it is. Lol. But I forgot to get them. But I got the ok from the other half to buy it as long as it hers. So if I make up my mind before its to late there will be pics.

Ahhhh the famous last words before you make a decision on your own "as long as it hers" :rofl: NICE!!!!
Lol. She said the same thing with the Grand National to. Owned it 4yrs I have not yet let her sit behind the steering wheel. Same would go for this one as well. My cars are my cars.

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
Im the same way. My cars are mine. If i paid for it, dont even think about trying to make it yours. Had one one time try to sell my Monte to a junk hauler for 150 bucks. I'll just say I saved my car but didnt save her when she fell down the front porch steps. :D BYE BYE!!! was the last thing i said to her. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor