1975 Pontiac Bonneville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Phipps Sr.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2016
The wheelbase on the Dodge is 116" and I think the Pontiac is 123". That's only 7" difference and by going flat bed should look ok.
Finding the frame specs would help, so it can be studied. If it's not going to be possible, then the body won't have to be pulled. I'm just tossing ideas around in my head.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Just a thought here, but if you're looking for information and specifications for a mid 1970s GM B body, then it might be helpful to see if there's an online forum for that type of vehicle, where you'd have better success with finding the information that you're looking for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Just a thought here, but if you're looking for information and specifications for a mid 1970s GM B body, then it might be helpful to see if there's an online forum for that type of vehicle, where you'd have better success with finding the information that you're looking for.

http://www.gmbbodyforum.com/

Reactions: 1 user

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
I have shop manuals for 1974 and 1976 at home, I will see what they show. Is it a 2dr or 4dr? I believe they are different wheel bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor