Agreed.
IMG_4273.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Wraith has you beat D on the beer fridge ;)

Ehhhhh, not so sure on that Jim.

He may have me on cubic inches, but I think I’ve got him beat on style, vintage and coolness factor. I mean afterall, who else has a gen-u-wine vintage 1951 Astral NON frost-free chiller for their beverages in their shop?
😁

D9E5B83D-A120-40B3-AC22-92EE85E3373F.jpeg

19437151-A591-4C3B-BEED-A52BB61BAD19.jpeg

94E40A68-FEFA-4888-9CB2-033E0D6E3A60.jpeg

239E98D5-D0F8-4CA1-9D2D-18CFE88E168A.jpeg

No joke, picked it up at a garage sale for $10 many years ago, it still had the tag from the appliance store with the date of purchase attached to the back. And it still works. I’m not showing y’all any pictures of the inside, because it’s currently empty anyways.

I drink MY beer.
😉😂

It's probably full of Gatorade & water :ROFLMAO: . Wraith, open the fridge and prove somebody right/wrong :ROFLMAO:

You’re not wrong James, I don’t keep beer in this fridge very often as I prefer not to drink when I’m working on the cars. The quality of work and motivation usually tends to be inversely proportional to the amount consumed.
😉
I usually just keep pop (or sodas for you Yanks) in there for me and Mike. Time and a place for beer, just not when I’m trying to do my best work in the shop.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I have this beer fridge in my garage. Usually keep a water, soda, or Gatorade in there too. But I can't drink when I'm working. If I do, I just stop working, then crack another. LOL I'll have some when I'm done for the day.

20211018_182143.jpg

Looks like I need to defrost it too 🤣 oh and the High Noons are my wife's! As are the Naturdays

20211018_182236.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I see a new thread on the horizon...:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Some of our most inspired work comes from the barley pops when we're in the groove. Throw another buddy and something interesting on the TV, productivity goes down but the good times start. Don't dare put on Letterkenny around two buds and I, all work tends to cease and we sit in chairs. Maybe it's the chairs. yep, I should the rid of the chairs, definitely the problem.

• Haha

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
i see a new thread filled with excuses of why these fridge's are full of skinny beer's..;)
My "skinny" beers are proceeded by the oddball stuff on the shelf and in the door, most that stuff is 8 points plus, one or two of those and you drink the "water" the rest the day. :cool: That is unless you want to finish anything other than a case.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
A few more items ordered today:

15ft of 1/0 power wire(not screwing around with voltage drop)
1/0 3/8" ring lugs
50ft of red and black 10g(wiring for fuel pumps)
Lowdoller Motorsports 5 port remote sensor mount

Getting down to the nitty gritty parts and pieces......

Also figured out the amount of unused, unneeded, changed mind parts I have is a little out of control, this is without getting in the attic above the garage or the storage shed in the backyard. Once I'm back to being able to walk I'll have a pile of stuff to get rid of.

I may also be seen on Hoarders Automobile Edition.

Or dead if the wife looks at all the parts or sees my Malibu spreadsheet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor