1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMg she sounds sexy!!!

Sup guy 🙂

Woke up today and going to work on malibu allll day, got my pass from the wifey today, so here we go...
Went to bro in laws shop to pick up welder yesterday and he was suppose to come today in morning "WELL HE DIDNT"!!
I understand thay he has alot of work so its all good...not tripping..Going to pomona torrow to help him sell all his VW parts and motors..

[youtube]14NNzuMvLkc[/youtube]

So i said F-it went to the mechanic down the street so he can set my timing...and wow oh wow what a diference, takes off like a champ! Runs fast and shift real good...for $10 u cant beat that..

After the timing, went a cpl more block down to my muffler guy and just had him weld the floor for me, he did a real good job, and charge me $15, so $25 later i got what i needed done...( dayum bro in laws) lol..and he says i owe him for marring his sister!! Pshhhhh i told him i will give her back!! :rofl: :rofl:

427de6e0.jpg

0161ece5.jpg

Had them all working :rofl:

55a5e3c5.jpg

Thanks guys.,

Well the day is done and got alot done, finished the door panels, sprayed some rubber undercoating on floor pan, put rug in trunk to get ready to start running wires for system, pulled all my top notch wires front the durango, saved me $$, so rug and cluster is next , then front bench seat, a new front windshield and i think im done... Cant wait

[youtube]17QZkIQyvP4[/youtube]

melman109 said:
Wow bro that's coming together nicely! I'm right behind ya!

Thanks bro, lol, i think we are like on the same stages....lol...sweet!!! :wink:

Big thanks to DemonChild for giving me info for the stereo/amp set-up...almost there all excited,

Big Saint ( Electrician ) :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube]bgFFsrbYdMo[/youtube]

It all depends on your amp to push the subs. I have two 1500w Q-Power 15's and a P1000 RF amp
And that thing hits with the volume on 3. But nice build and nice setup for your first attempt. Of course I'm sure you'll
Clean it up and tuck te wires away

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor