1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
that makes perfect sense, they look great I love the dbl stitching. I wish I had custom interior cash for my regal but I will just save it for the Hurst.

Flake, I have original bench resculptured to look like buckets if you don,t look close enough.
DSC00414.jpg

Thanks jlcustoms, thats looking clean...wow..i like it..

My interior guy called me the other day and asked me if I needed anything done, all i need done was my visors, everything else was complete....

Boy oh boy he surprised me with some "Alcantara Suede" and did my visor for free, Man i have been sending him work!!! that he can even spend time with his family, thats how busy he is with all the gbody he"s working on..so he did me that as a favor, i heard that suede is expensize, thats probley the only suede im going to have in the mally since its so expensive, :rofl: he wanted me to bring my headliner so he can do it in alcantara suede too, but man was a b*tch to put it on and soooo lazy to take it off...lmao...maybe next time...

So today i dropped in the rug and bench seat... Man was a misson to put the rug since its not formed... Its alittle off but its done... Glad bench seat it in already...what a big relif....next are my seat beats and gauges, front window and then color sand and buff and i think im done, oh posi rear end, but that can wait....

cc15a2cb.jpg

f10591c9.jpg

c469ff41.jpg

c1825579.jpg

bac208f3.jpg

damn bro that looks so good, congrats I bet it feels good.........

now get some paint on those tracks lol

84clonewars said:
damn bro that looks so good, congrats I bet it feels good.........

now get some paint on those tracks lol

Thanks kris, & dave almost there...

84clonewars:

Thanks bro... Yea those tracks are getting covered with the OG plastic inserts..i have them painted already, just need to install them....good looking 🙂

man you're lucky, I see them on Ebay and other sites for crazy money, I wish I had a set but oh well black paint will do just fine lol. You really hooked yours up the whole scheme is just right.

84clonewars said:
man you're lucky, I see them on Ebay and other sites for crazy money, I wish I had a set but oh well black paint will do just fine lol. You really hooked yours up the whole scheme is just right.

Thanks bro, if u want i can hit the yard for u and get u all four pieces? Just pay shipping? Pm me and let me know..dont mined helping u out 🙂..hollaaaaaaaaaa lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor