1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
AWWWWWWWW YEAH!!! Lookin hot fam! All the new mods are really putting TT in a league of its own. Cant wait to see her sittin on the new wheels. The cog setup is killin em! Im doing a "Miller Speed" cog setup on the Bu when I get one. Keep the clean *ss mods and updates goin fam..

Elco Warren 8)
80z :twisted:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
kuruption109 said:
soooooooo when are u gonna get them TIRES ...LOL..

Shhhhhhhhh hopefully after this vegas trip... Lord allllllll mightly let me wins some $$$$... Lmao... Soon tho

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
AWWWWWWWW YEAH!!! Lookin hot fam! All the new mods are really putting TT in a league of its own. Cant wait to see her sittin on the new wheels. The cog setup is killin em! Im doing a "Miller Speed" cog setup on the Bu when I get one. Keep the clean *ss mods and updates goin fam..

Elco Warren 8)
80z :twisted:

Thanks for cking in bro, always love your comments, keeps me going... Soon wheels will be going on :wink:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
update:

Well guys Vegas was really really good to me $$$$$$!!! :wink: besides the worse hang overs ever, i managed to pick up my Lexani tires $380 for all four..they are all mounted and balnced on the AR wheels... heres a sneak peak, wont mount till weekend... stay tuned..

Electronic (E-Cuts and gforce crossmember Next) color sand and buff in a week :)

6738b777.jpg

75b2a4c8.jpg

5fbce150.jpg

255/30/22
64bef95e.jpg

245/30/22
14d4d370.jpg

1b540c94.jpg

ok ok heres a little look!! lol
6d263eb0.jpg

80z!!!!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Wow! Looks way better than the IROCs already!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
kuruption109 said:
AWWWWWWWWWWW sh*t!!! can i test drive it LOL.. man those wheels gonna look super sexy on the BU

Hellll Ya u can drive it....80z up!!! :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
-83MONTESS- said:
Wow! Looks way better than the IROCs already!

Ya i know, when i got the rocs, i jumped on them becuase they were so cheap...but after riding in them, didnt like all the SSSSAAAA looks i was getting.. :rofl:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
I love those wheels! dont know why i like them so much, but these are one of my favorite wheels... looks good, like them much better than IROCS... they go very well with the color of the car too.... keep up the great work Saint.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
LSCustoms said:
I love those wheels! dont know why i like them so much, but these are one of my favorite wheels... looks good, like them much better than IROCS... they go very well with the color of the car too.... keep up the great work Saint.

Thanks alot Skip, really appreciate the kind words... man its been awhile i havent heard from u.. Big Skip Foose in da house!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor