1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:
I love those wheels! dont know why i like them so much, but these are one of my favorite wheels... looks good, like them much better than IROCS... they go very well with the color of the car too.... keep up the great work Saint.

Thanks alot Skip, really appreciate the kind words... man its been awhile i havent heard from u.. Big Skip Foose in da house!! :mrgreen:
all good, have a ton going on right now, so staying real busy, but im still around for a little while at least... have good weekend... ttyl

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Why didnt n e one tell me HID lights were so easy to hook up!!! hahahahaha

Got my kit in the mail today in morning Ups, from www.hidnation.com, they have some good lights for $45 kits...what a difference... im loving them... only installed the driver side to see what it will look like..weekend with do other side and mount the ballast..

before: Ewwwwwwwww
3ea164f5.jpg

after: :mrgreen:
2c06d24f.jpg

5eeb025c.jpg

f4728a41.jpg

Night shot: left side brown and right 6000k h.i.d
cbd00f9d.jpg

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
8) lookin super clean! I knew you would eventually join us in HID land. And bro... I did tell you how easy these are to hookup. AND I also mentioned that it would be in your best interest to get the hid ballast relays so u can power em off the battery. They work cool now off the factory plugs, but will begin to flicker and then go bad over time. The site u got em from should have a relay to power both ballast. The wheels look killer! I saw em a couple years back at Pomona and wanted a set(then) for the SS. Keep the mods Rollin bruh

Elco Warren
80z :twisted:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
thanks warren i will look into it... thanks for da comments guys...

here some pics,im loving im loving.. looks like krazy!! took da malibu for a spin, man she ride clean... im so happy

f7e22151.jpg

ec4dedc4.jpg

4c563b20.jpg

509def82.jpg

26bc7ffd.jpg

843c27ba.jpg

3bb7b90a.jpg

acfad079.jpg

8cacf7a4.jpg

63b5ed76.jpg

93e9436f.jpg

734d62fa.jpg

d1ea3a79.jpg

f5c7c670.jpg

19elcamino82

Apprentice
Jun 7, 2011
Houston, Tx
man that looks clean!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor