Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
1979ratrod said:
dude those came out wicked nice! sounds mint! and ive wanted electric cutouts for as long as i can remember. pick up a set. cant wait to see more

Thanks guys for the comments. love it...

1979ratrod, eventually i will get them, need to save me $$$, maybe u can walk me through how to install?
its soooo easy. literally 2 wire hookup power and ground and they cut and weld the exhaust

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
lg1200 said:
where did you get the gilmer kit from G? I was looking at these but was skeptical b/c it looked like the belts would just pop off...I saw some here http://www.ebay.com/itm/SBC-Chevy-Gilme ... 774wt_1112 that i was interested in...where'd you get yours and how much did it set you back? do they have a matching P/S pulley for this kit as well?

To tell you the truth, I got it off Craigalist for $30.00...some guy has a 455 in his elko and had this kit in it, but hes selling some of his items to get a Pro Charger kit....so not sure where u can get one online, as for the belts slipping off, it kinda looks like it when i turned it on, scary, but if u get it tight, the grip on the belt and pulleys are strong, dont think it will pop off...

Pulley's not sure either, i was just going to go with a aluminum 2groove v belt power steering pulley...the gilmer crank pulley has a slot for the v belt set up for the small block power pulley...so worked out great.. :wink:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
"SNEAK PEAK"

Got my " American Racing Torq Thrust ( Gun Metal ) Wheels" New Model wheel:::: And im all excited :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Went with the Stragger look so i got:

22x 8.5 Front

22x 9.5 Rear "Big Lip"

The front has a nice lip to it too, maybe 1/2 shorter than the back, but lip still looks big...Know i need my tires, im going 245/30/22 front and 255/30/22 rear..Stay tuned...

2a759cd3.jpg

35e4171f.jpg

e7e38e86.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
"SNEAK PEAK"

Got my " American Racing Torq Thrust ( Gun Metal ) Wheels" New Model wheel:::: And im all excited :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Went with the Stragger look so i got:

22x 8.5 Front

22x 9.5 Rear "Big Lip"

The front has a nice lip to it too, maybe 1/2 shorter than the back, but lip still looks big...Know i need my tires, im going 245/30/22 front and 255/30/22 rear..Stay tuned...NOOOOOOOO, :wtf: say it aint so?!!!! You sold the LOS ANGELES copyrighted irocs for these?! :blam: well,to each his own.they were the "jj's" too,so I guess?keep up the updates,and get'er done so you can flip it and step it up to a t-topped g! :!:

2a759cd3.jpg

35e4171f.jpg

e7e38e86.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
melman109 said:
:drool: those are going to look sweet on TT

Thanks Mel, And the good part is the Wifey APPROVED of them...dayum finally... :rofl:

L.A.X RATED: yea boyyyyyy Irocs i wasnt feeling....wanted that more muscle car look...thanks fo ckin in homie :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor