1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car looks phenominal, great job on it overall. Do you have a brake upgrade planned for it in the future? Something to help fill the space behind the wheels?

78mali350 said:
Car looks phenominal, great job on it overall. Do you have a brake upgrade planned for it in the future? Something to help fill the space behind the wheels?

Thanks or the kind words...i dont like the pics i took, but oh well, just alittel something..once i get her real detailed i will post bettter pics...

maybe i will hit the yard to do an upgrade...maybe later on down the line...thanks again :wink:

Another question for you, how dark is the tint all the way around? Something I need to get done on my Mali, just can't decide on the level

78mali350 said:
Another question for you, how dark is the tint all the way around? Something I need to get done on my Mali, just can't decide on the level

The rear and rear windows are 5% limo tent, and the front two driver and pass, are 10%..

Dave V said:
Very nice I would say go 323 or 342 it will give you some decent takeoff and not go crazy where u can't drive on the freeway

Sweet! thanks, i think im going with the 323 gears :wink:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
Very nice I would say go 323 or 342 it will give you some decent takeoff and not go crazy where u can't drive on the freeway

Sweet! thanks, i think im going with the 323 gears :wink:

Needs a 3 series carrier but if you're just throwing it in your stock 2 series rear a 3.08 is the way to go. I plan to upgrade my crappy 2 series 7.5 to a posi unit and3 series 3.23 gear set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor