1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooweeeee! Lookin right fam!! Add the remote setup on the cutouts and u killin em!!

Elco Warren
80z

Oh yeah bro that came out sweet "Luna tacos and burritos" should pay you for that shot! The bu makes that taco joint look good :rofl:.... Keep up the good work! I just touched down in Cali. I won't be out here long but if I can get out your way i'll hit you up to stop by.

man post a vid after you wire up those cutouts and get it growlin..that sh*t is fresh..i'm definitely going with cutouts as well..

melman109 said:
Oh yeah bro that came out sweet "Luna tacos and burritos" should pay you for that shot! The bu makes that taco joint look good :rofl:.... Keep up the good work! I just touched down in Cali. I won't be out here long but if I can get out your way i'll hit you up to stop by.

Thanks warren and mel 🙂

:rofl: they should pay me huh mel!! Im broke!! Lol thanks for cking in bros

lg1200 said:
man post a vid after you wire up those cutouts and get it growlin..that sh*t is fresh..i'm definitely going with cutouts as well..

I will most def will!! Its a must to post a vid lol... Stay tuned, thanks for tuning in. 🙂

Took rich around da block today, he was rolling with Big Saint!! :rofl: took him to my chromer/polish guy in montebello to get some stuff polished, Then Big Big shout out to the homie Richp85elco for swanging threw today, he hooked up my system, i had wires all messed up thinking i was bumping 😳 he adjusted my high and lows, he did some bridging, and wowowowowowow its so ****ing loud!!! He knows his sh*t when it comes to systems, well sh*t he works for Sony, so he got down!! Im so happy that it sounds loud, we did alot of rewiring today... But i need to finish it.. Still waiting on my dash wrapped to get things all wrapped away...i also got my grounds going..

Neg Battery to block
Neg Battery to frame (elko warren gave me that gauge wire) thanks 🙂
Neg battery to fender
Fire wall to motor head
I think thats it.. But so far so good..

Know back to wiring and headaches.. But thanks again rich ur very knowledged!! :mrgreen:

2EF6A296-D494-4504-A029-9BA2B9F27AC4-949-0000009DBC495CAC.jpg

0120A8F8-FDEE-4DA6-B2D1-441B002320E4-949-0000009DC2B3C42E.jpg

kuruption109 said:
yessir rich is a good guy and he knows his sh*t!!. TT lookin good bro

Thanks .. Well today i installed my cutout to see what it will sound like, once i get my dash back i can rewire and position my switch to open and close them.. They sound bad *ss!! The best money i ever invested.. Sounds super loud in person.. Like LOUD!!

[youtube]ZJ71ZDaJb8s[/youtube]

you just f*ucked my head up bro with the cutouts!! Bad muhhfuggin' *ss!! When I'm done dropping this motor in and getting my sh*t back on the road I'm gonna be hitting you up for the info on these..Word! Damn bro that sh*t has woken me from my reefer stooper i had going on over here...you finish that dash and you will be killing the shows..congrats hombre you keep stepping it up!

lg1200 said:
you just f*ucked my head up bro with the cutouts!! Bad muhhfuggin' *ss!! When I'm done dropping this motor in and getting my sh*t back on the road I'm gonna be hitting you up for the info on these..Word! Damn bro that sh*t has woken me from my reefer stooper i had going on over here...you finish that dash and you will be killing the shows..congrats hombre you keep stepping it up!

Ahhhhh bro thanks man im all pumped up know!!! It sounds meaner in person... Know i just need to figure out his charging system!! Still messing with me.. I have other topics open in da forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor