1979 cutlass build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Thanks Donovan, I have my chrome tube bent around on the center header bolt in the G body right now. I was thinking of modifying a chrome wire holder to clamp around the tube. I need to pick up a new welder, I pan to try welding panels in the 70S, so welding is out. The Supercar's Unlimited tube looks like it will fit tight, I am trying to position it so the header flanges will clear. I will be swapping in the 3/8" flange Sanderson shorty headers and manifolds along with the custom duals into the 70S with A body tail pipes later this Summer.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I love this build and pulled my ported #6 heads, they aren't as impressive as I remember, I will save them for another 73-76 350 to go on. I think some bare Procomp's and slowly accumulate parts for them and have them milled to 70cc for my 424ci stroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor