1. How lame my hometown is.
2. How mean your El Camino is.
[youtube]watch?v=7t7qG27eMD4[/youtube]

And nice pics, too!

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
it has been forever since i have posted anything on here but i hate to say i dont have many updates. ive been busy with other projects and work and other crap. but here are some updates: got a mint griproyal steering wheel that i love and a nrg quick release

and i finished my center console after only a year haha

and a nice pic of my m&p shield on it

started to re do my fender flares. still need a ton of work. just tacked in place and painted

the beast

and here is a video of me doing a burnout with my friend and his 240
http://youtu.be/XGm3AWDwm3I

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
the "MINT" man in the house!!! glad to see you still cruckin homie!!! :wink: yeah ive been slackin on my cruck as well :((been busy it m k5 and my sons xj(jeep) actually just brought it back up from the fatherland(mexico).did you shave your drip rails? cant really tell from pics,i just opened up my current mod,deleting the quarter window,and got rid of the rail up until where the window edge/weatherstrip starts.i also s"squared out" the rear 'lady lumps" :rofl: and remoulded my glass bumper to contour.i REALLY like how the rear fender flaring is coming out!!! 8) i just may have to hit you u for some pointers,and hopefully i can pull it off with my 20's.GREAT SCORE ON THE WHEEL AS WELL!!!flows niCEly along with the rest of the interior.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
ok so this has been taking up a good amount of my time but its almost finished. my 81 cb650 when i got it

pulled to moter and re-gasketed everything and gave her a paint job with some extra mods

still needs a seat but i ride it like this and it isnt too bad haha

all the custom work done by me. i also picked up a 89 jeep wrangler and have been working on that a ton. but still have been trying to get some stuff done on the elco. more pics in next post

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
this pic i took last year at el camino night at lee raceway

took this one the other day. just cant wait for some snow to meat and some nice cruising weather

right now the elco is sitting in my garage with the transmission pulled out. started to slip bad last year and i couldnt even back it out of my garage last week so nows its at the transmission shop being rebuilt. should have it back this week so i can put it back together

also picked up a used set of edelbrock aluminum heads from a buddy for $300 but then need to be gone through. i want to do some engine work this summer but i also said that for the last 2 years so we will see

picked up a set of trailer fenders from tractor supply im modifying to use as wheel tubs

ill try to add some more stuff tonight ive been working on a few other projects

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Those rear fender flares look way better than previous. Nice Elco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor