1979 El Camino Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
That plate wont be there long! You hit a bug too hard and I bet you lose it with it hanging there like that.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
yesterday i went to race wars at my local dragstrip. a big car group hosts it once a year and i had a great time. first time ive ever ran my car at the drags. more pictures to come as people edit and post them. lots of tuners and imports but lots of people seemed to love the elco.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
I liked the teardrop shaped tail light openings since you first did them , the leds add a new modern dimension to them.

The 3 accessories pictured above don't look too shabby either.

thanks buddy! !ve needed to update the taillights for a while now. Now every single light in my car is an LED. And yeah those 3 accessories arnt too bad haha.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so i had today off and i got some inspiration from the juggernaut build and wanted to finally fix my rear bags. they sit at an angle and i hate the mounts i have for them so i wanted to make my own. i need to get a plasma cutter or something to quickly cut thick metal. took forever but im happy with them. still need to weld them onto the rear diff.

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Glad I could be of some inspiration for you Ratrod!
Looking good, keep up the nice work! It's all about making our rides better than what the aftermarket has to offer us...
:)

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor