1979 grand prix 9000 miles. FOR SALE THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletruck

Master Mechanic
Apr 22, 2007
Erie, PA
That is a beautiful GP. That is the condition I would want to get one in, not someone else's "hot rod" molestation job. It reminds me of the green one in the '79 GP ad with the hot chick:

27e3_1.jpg

-UT-

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Tell you what, If I win the World Poker Tour at Foxwoods in November I will buy that car off of you. You may think I am joking but I will, that is if you would want to sell it. Otherwise I will go drop $45,000 on a Lotus Elise.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
god if I had the money and a place to put it....

... don't suppose you could do us anal-retentive types a big favor, and take a lot of photos of everywhere and everything under the hood and in the trunk. I noticed a lot of under-hood bolts painted "GM corporate blue" that I didn't realize would have been. Ditto stuff like the jack in the trunk. Not a lot of near-original stuff like this left and there isn't as much documentation of stuff like there is on the old musclecars... If you can't, I understand.

/me begs on knees. PLEASE :D :D :D (I'd even help you put em up here on the photo album)

1979grandprix

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2008
moline IL
who ever wants pictures of anything email me at [email protected] and let me know what you want pictures of and i will snap some for you. if it dont sell,we wont be bothered, more of a gauging intrest sale anyways, but if it hits reserve, it will go.

thanks guys

nick

TacO5000

n00b
Oct 27, 2008
Looks just like mine except my gp is a lil lighter green. and I got rally rims no hub caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor