1979 Grand Prix SJ Worth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, I feel the same way. If it is solid underneath, it should probably be saved.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
If you are going to be parting it out, I would like the chrome trim on the brake and accelerator pedals (emergency brake one too, if it has one). Let me know.
Thanks, Dave

bubbameano

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2015
Florida
I have the time, Place & know people looking for parts ! I think I could get more money by parting it but it was well taking for & like to see it back on the road ???
decisions decisions

bubbameano

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2015
Florida
Found out has a little more rust on door & trunk !
Did find out it has the aluminum core support !
How rare are those & what are they worth ?
what is the weight difference between them ?

gpA2_zpsz9v5kym8.jpg

Last edited:

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The car has survived 36+ years against all odds. Why destroy it now for a few bucks? Find it home if you don't want it. How many of them are left that are that intact? I realize it's not popular like a first Gen Camaro. I just hate to see it parted out. Good luck either way.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
If you do part it out, How much for the GP bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor