1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
High guys, this is my 1980 Chevy El Camino 305/350 Sunburst Orange, What do yo think?

Attachments

• elko53.jpg
    elko53.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5,943
  • 16.jpeg
    16.jpeg
    671.4 KB · Views: 5,058
  • 5Q65X35S23n73ma3ocbbs33a0a366795711b1.jpg
    5Q65X35S23n73ma3ocbbs33a0a366795711b1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,759
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

heres more pics

Attachments

• 2011-01-01_16-11-00_888.jpg
    2011-01-01_16-11-00_888.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5,170
  • 2011-01-01_16-11-52_342.jpg
    2011-01-01_16-11-52_342.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5,140
  • ELCO2.jpg
    ELCO2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5,346
Re: 1980 El Camino just pantied!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

nothing like that fresh out the booth feel huh?! looking helL.A. proper homies! my sugestions,add some flows if you dont have them,mod in the 87-90 caprice headlights to your header,and whatever color you decide to go with on the guts follow the same on a pinstripe of the body lines.definitly go with bigger rims,went with 24's this time around on my 86 im building but have 22's on past elcos and they look soooo sexy! hahaha you know how "WE" do it homies.for what you "can do on the interior,do.not only saves money that can be used on other goodies,but will give you braggin rights! hahaha.clean good start.

L.A.X-RATED said:
nothing like that fresh out the booth feel huh?! looking helL.A. proper homies! my sugestions,add some flows if you dont have them,mod in the 87-90 caprice headlights to your header,and whatever color you decide to go with on the guts follow the same on a pinstripe of the body lines.definitly go with bigger rims,went with 24's this time around on my 86 im building but have 22's on past elcos and they look soooo sexy! hahaha you know how "WE" do it homies.for what you "can do on the interior,do.not only saves money that can be used on other goodies,but will give you braggin rights! hahaha.clean good start.
Fo Sho!!! BOOOOOOOO El camino run was canceled at el dorado park...i went and they told me it was canceled?!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
L.A.X-RATED said:
Fo Sho!!! BOOOOOOOO El camino run was canceled at el dorado park...i went and they told me it was canceled?!!!
oh yeah i have flo masters,,,, sounds like a beast!!!

I busted your ballz about the bling under the hood........But if it gets ya laid, more power to ya. All in all that's a beautiful 'Elky you have there!!

84elko said:
would have liked to see your ride it looks goo. Perosnally im not a fan of the big huge wheels on a gobday i got 17 and 18 is the biggest i woul drun so i can stop and handle like my 84 does. Sorry you could not make the meet hope to see your ride out and about.

Thanks....This will be my first run out there...Im doing interior myself next...keeps me busy....thanks for the comments

JBreu said:
I busted your ballz about the bling under the hood........But if it gets ya laid, more power to ya. All in all that's a beautiful 'Elky you have there!!

Thanks bro....thanks for the comments...looks like you have a nice ride too...what size engine?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
JBreu said:

Thanks bro....thanks for the comments...looks like you have a nice ride too...what size engine?
It's a SBC bored and stroked out to 388 cubic inches :D

JBreu said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
JBreu said:

It's a SBC bored and stroked out to 388 cubic inches :D

NICE!!!!!! Alot of pony's!!!!!I love it!!!! Stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor