1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

looks nice, mine is getting done as we speak :)

Looks good. If it were me, I would go with a nice set of billet or 3 piece raceline wheels. Its your car though so pick the rims that make you happy. One thing though stay away from those cheap cast wheels and cheap Korean tires.

87LS/88SS said:
Looks good. If it were me, I would go with a nice set of billet or 3 piece raceline wheels. Its your car though so pick the rims that make you happy. One thing though stay away from those cheap cast wheels and cheap Korean tires.

STAY FOCUSED SANTOS!!! lol. 22" irocs homie,u know how WEst do it!!!

fo sho...thats my next step 22'' irocs!!! im almost done with the interior....i will find a good set on craigs list!@@@@

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
fo sho...thats my next step 22'' irocs!!! im almost done with the interior....i will find a good set on craigs list!@@@@

Looks sweet bruh! Man get some better photos up for us! LOL Irocs and G body's flow nicely together. But, when you get a set get ready for the "Im tired of Irocs" "Oh you Cali guys love those big wheels" and all that other bs. You get the style and size wheel that YOU like bruh. Stay away from the irocs with "22JJ" on em unless you are getting a ridiculous deal on em. Here's a pic of mine
3562333996_7a00872586_b.jpg

3561554011_d7980359d5_b.jpg

I hate postin pics up in peeps threads but I just wanted to show you that a 22" Iroc looks clean and classy. I'd invest in the suspension first (upper/lower control arms, shocks, springs, ball joints) before upgrading the wheels. These parts are fairly cheap and easy to install. Moog has a nice line. I picked up some spare control arms and had everything pressed in for cheap. Wish I could have seen you at the Run. Next time...

Elco Warren

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Looks sweet bruh! Man get some better photos up for us! LOL Irocs and G body's flow nicely together. But, when you get a set get ready for the "Im tired of Irocs" "Oh you Cali guys love those big wheels" and all that other bs. You get the style and size wheel that YOU like bruh. Stay away from the irocs with "22JJ" on em unless you are getting a ridiculous deal on em. Here's a pic of mine
3562333996_7a00872586_b.jpg

3561554011_d7980359d5_b.jpg

I hate postin pics up in peeps threads but I just wanted to show you that a 22" Iroc looks clean and classy. I'd invest in the suspension first (upper/lower control arms, shocks, springs, ball joints) before upgrading the wheels. These parts are fairly cheap and easy to install. Moog has a nice line. I picked up some spare control arms and had everything pressed in for cheap. Wish I could have seen you at the Run. Next time...

Elco Warren

Wow!!!! nice frecking elko warren....i thank you for all the support that you giving us g body fans...its something about these cars that i have a passion for, ever since i been growing up around alot of lowriders, and my dad...Oh Fo sho i will post some better pics....im almost done witht he interior and will be posting alot more pics, and hopefully will be showing up to one of those gbody runs...i still need to take elko back for wet sand and wax...its fresh paint...so i still got a ways to go...i hear that your a person that alot of people look up too...and i give you props for that.....keep up the good work and stay positive...thanks for the comments and i cant wait to get some 22"irocs, when some cash comes in i will be doing alot more to the elko...i will post as i go...thanks once again bro..

here some of it this week..once i get it reg i will be rolling..and my 22'' rims...and my seat s and door panels...thanks for looking....need to get some more chrome from shop....

Attachments

• interior elko 019.JPG
    interior elko 019.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 8,281
  • interior elko 021.JPG
    interior elko 021.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 8,316
  • interior elko 020.JPG
    interior elko 020.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 8,290

heres more..

Attachments

• interior elko 022.JPG
    interior elko 022.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 8,282
  • interior elko 018.JPG
    interior elko 018.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 8,286
  • interior elko 011.JPG
    interior elko 011.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 8,283

thanks....i know i have alot more to go...but money's tight right know...so im thinking by the new year i should have my 22'' rocks my seats and door panels done...color sand and buffed...little thing that i need to change and a bumping system...so im at a stand for know...when it all done...i think you guys will like it even more...thanks foe the comments...

big saint!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor