1980 El Camino Parts Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwood Malibu

Greasemonkey
Jul 14, 2011
Calgary Alberta Canada
I found a beat down El Camino just out side my city today and am gonna see if I can get the guy to sell it for parts, if I can I would be willing to tear off some stuff for you guys who might need Elco parts. The grill and bezels are mine though.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z359809250

Let me know if you need anything and I will get back to you on whether the old guy will sell her off for parts

if you get it, i do believe those doors will work on malibu's. and i will have drivers door glass and manual hardware soon when i replace my door.
plz correct me if im wrong, but wont those doors from an el camino up to an 83 work on the malibu?
be gentle. im still learning what is interchangable.

80maroonbu said:
if you get it, i do believe those doors will work on malibu's. and i will have drivers door glass and manual hardware soon when i replace my door.
plz correct me if im wrong, but wont those doors from an el camino up to an 83 work on the malibu?
be gentle. im still learning what is interchangable.

Yes they will fit a Malibu...actually the 2dr doors form the 78-87 El Camino will work on a Malibu 2dr. In 1986/87 the El Camino had the Eruo style mirrors and were located in a different spot on the door. Even the 78-81 Pontiac LeMans/Grand AM 2dr doors are the same as a Malibu/Camino.

Sorry guys, talked to the guy today, he sold the hole car to someone a couple days ago ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor