Not open for further replies.

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
yes record it

fatso86

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2011
... my bubby put 5.4 in his 1998 mustang gt.....lol they are only factoey rated at 230hp-250hp....but they are quick to hook up... but were hes car with not a factory v8 hes one tire will be spinning... and ur be gone... aslong as you get him on take off he will not have a chacne... your smoke him if hes talking sh*t he must be scared....i have learned tht people tht talk sh*t are full of sh*t and they fill they must act like they know sh*t tht dont

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
gotta agree with the above... and ontop of that i find that most mustang people think there car is god.

Did you ask him if FI is so great why is nascar and all other racing venues still using carbs? even though nascar is going to FI next year but still.

FI is more efficient but once you start working a FI motor the more and more parts and tuning you need.

I hate sh*t talkers... just shut up, get in your car.

a little side note but somewhat on topic. yesterday I was hanging out with a old school racer and this girl who is into cars and is either building something or having something built called me an ameuter because I didnt know who some people were. I flat out told her. I build my car, I drive my car. I dont care about anything else.

I find it better and more rewarding to turn all my own wrenches and do it all myself. Then it is truly my car that I built. I didnt pay anyone for anything.

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
GhettoRacingKid said:
gotta agree with the above... and ontop of that i find that most mustang people think there car is god.

Did you ask him if FI is so great why is nascar and all other racing venues still using carbs? even though nascar is going to FI next year but still.

FI is more efficient but once you start working a FI motor the more and more parts and tuning you need.

I hate sh*t talkers... just shut up, get in your car.

a little side note but somewhat on topic. yesterday I was hanging out with a old school racer and this girl who is into cars and is either building something or having something built called me an ameuter because I didnt know who some people were. I flat out told her. I build my car, I drive my car. I dont care about anything else.

I find it better and more rewarding to turn all my own wrenches and do it all myself. Then it is truly my car that I built. I didnt pay anyone for anything.

Ha women 8) they never learn do they

larryo454

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010
Yes so did this happen???????? O and i am G Body all the way but if you had a stock v8 malibu the best as it came form GM and a stock 8v stang the best the car was from ford for the years you are talking about gm don't stand a chance.

sry but true gm and there 305ho hahahaha what junk from factory lol stock 305 with 3:73 gears= H/O :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor