1980 Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu40

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2019
Do you have a console to fit a 1980 Malibu finished now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Please elaborate. Are you looking for a console? Are you looking for pictures of the mounts? We're confused....

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Please elaborate. Are you looking for a console? Are you looking for pictures of the mounts? We're confused....

Vendor subforum, I think he's asking if they have one for Malibu...which I think theirs are all "universal"

Malibu40

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2019
Yes I'm looking to purchase a console for my 1980 Malibu. It would be great for a few pictures and pricing. Thxs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
My experience with the vendor subforums are that you'll be waiting a while for answers from them. I would suggest going to their website for pictures and pricing.

Last time I looked, they were all pretty generic and street-roddy, not my taste but tastes vary, so.....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

REGAL8r

Apprentice
May 7, 2017
Great cond FACTORY malibu console/shifter/steering column,and bucket seats---750.00 shipped.pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor