1981 Buick Regal -Starts but majorly misfiring-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagonman_Dan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 10, 2019
Thank you all! I am very appreciative to have been able to locate it and get it back. (It's a crazy story I will share if you guy's want to hear it? lol)
Still waiting to hear that story! Hope you got her running well or at least narrowed down the problem

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
:popcorn:

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I kinda hate giving advice anymore because there are few that really take it and then there are those you don't hear from again (must of fixed it) Just listening to the engine you can determine if you have a dead cylinder or you have mis-firing. Members answered right off the bat w/ firing order and compression check - this would give much needed guidance and direction.

Deja vu

xcookpac

Master Mechanic
Mar 15, 2012
Still waiting to hear that story! Hope you got her running well or at least narrowed down the problem

I am dying to hear how you got your gbody back after 15 years. Please provide us with all the details. Your facts: finding car after it was stolen is the fantasy of anyone who has had a precious vehicle stolen from them (and not yet found it). OP please help us out with your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor