1981 ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT CaliforniaEdition

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!That engine bay looking fresh!!!....I wish i could of did that with my elko....i just worked all around the compartments and did what i did......good job brah...cant wait till its finished....

Thanks man I still got a way to go its gonna be a sunny day driver and i wanna do some small shows and it dont look right if you cant lift your hood and show what you got cause the engine bay lookin dusted&disgusted :rofl: . Cant wait till thursday get it farther along,be easy man...

Man you lookin reeeaall clean bruh! Lovin the progress and detailed pics. Cant wait for more updates...

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Damn!! you gettin it done! looks good bro, I'm going with the same engine color and everything. I think im going to leave the oil pan, waterpump, and intake silver tho in case I have any leaks I can track them easier. What kind of paint did you use for the firewall and frame and stuff?

Thanks Warren and Rich,and the paint I used was cans of Rustoluem GlossBlk and Dupli-color GlossBlk both were there high heat 500degree engine paint.I would deffinitly stick with the dupli_color it seemed more glossy imo..

richp85elco said:
Damn!! you gettin it done! looks good bro, I'm going with the same engine color and everything. I think im going to leave the oil pan, waterpump, and intake silver tho in case I have any leaks I can track them easier. What kind of paint did you use for the firewall and frame and stuff?
Reread your queston the frame and firewall was regular rustoluem gloss blk

Man lovin the work your putting into your ride, engine bay is looking SWEET! keep the updates coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor