1981 ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT CaliforniaEdition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super cleanness....how u going to make that plate for wiper area...I need one too...like to cover it up,let me know brah....u doing a hella of a job...keep it going...and post those pics .. 🙂

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Super cleanness....how u going to make that plate for wiper area...I need one too...like to cover it up,let me know brah....u doing a hella of a job...keep it going...and post those pics .. 🙂
The mount I made is real simple ,real real simple i went to hoe depot and they got small pre cut sheets of metal that was the perfect wigth but a lil long so i just cut it down and bent it and used thebolt holes that mounted the wiper moter and since i had my fan controllers that needed a mounting place it fit the bill and works ,last i just wanna get some type of logo sticker to throw on it to fill in the blank spot.
1317524009.jpg

1317524006.jpg

1317523922.jpg

And painted up my rallyes should be good and dry 2morrow so i can take some pics with the beauty rings and caps on..
1317524075.jpg

Man that panel came out nice... I got an idea to cover up mine as well. Keep them updates coming!!!

Nice panel for wipers...bu I might need something smaller..don't want to cover up Elko Warrens Wells...lmao

melman109 said:
Man that panel came out nice... I got an idea to cover up mine as well. Keep them updates coming!!!
Thanks

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Nice panel for wipers...bu I might need something smaller..don't want to cover up Elko Warrens Wells...lmao
Ya I couldnt see it workin in your engine bay not covering those wells and not if you aint got nothing to mount to it,youll come up with something...

Got my rallyes painted up and the trim rings put on i say its a decent job i coulda prep better but they show good.Also got my power steering pump put on with the brackets now painted black it looks better will post pics up tomorrow of pump ran out of light and still gotta get a return power steering line will grab that after work.Still gotta grab some white letter tires for the rallyes wanna run a 245-60-14s tire, I like the way those primewells koruption109 is runnin on his malibu i might look into getting them..
1317598739.jpg

1317598732.jpg

1317598667.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor