1981 ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT CaliforniaEdition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
1979ratrod said:
wow looks good man! im glad your ditching those rims haha

Olds rallyes or my favorite i think they look good on any thing and for $40 i had to have these,thanks for swingin threw...

good deal man and no problem keep the updates coming!

bro you're killin em..gotta say enough respect on your progress...definitely inspiring me more to snatch this 307 out this weekend and get this swap going..hopefully I can knock it all out before xmas..but once again gotta give it up to ya for the dope work. keep it up mang..

dj048.jpg

If you don't mind me asking what kind of fan that is? Reason I ask a buddy of me gave me one of these fans and have no idea what they came of off.

lg1200 said:
bro you're killin em..gotta say enough respect on your progress...definitely inspiring me more to snatch this 307 out this weekend and get this swap going..hopefully I can knock it all out before xmas..but once again gotta give it up to ya for the dope work. keep it up mang..
Thanks man if i can just hit this south carolina lottery i could relly do what i want :rofl: ,but really thanks for checkin me out im starting on the rear end next week.

Dragonist said:
dj048.jpg

If you don't mind me asking what kind of fan that is? Reason I ask a buddy of me gave me one of these fans and have no idea what they came of off.
The crazy thing i had bought that but at these junk yards i hit up people will pull stuff and move it ,cause this fan was sitting in a delta 88 engine compartment,but there was this 2door lincoln near buy that looks like it came out of,so really i dont know what that came from but i would bet a lincoln,since then ive grab a single fan fronm a 92 camaro and im rolling with that...

Well put in a lil work today went to autozone and bought my end links and installed them therer looking good im happy my front end looking so factory fresh
1317913297.jpg

Well we on to the rear end i relly kind of up in the air where i wanna go ,this will be a crusier so a 8.5 aint needed so im gonna roll with the 7.5 im tearing it a part gonna add new brakes and all new linkages that connect them and paint up my drums after i take them to work for some for some media blasting ,but i wanna pull it to sand it down and paint so thats what i will probly do then once its back on the gound takin it to get a posi and gears put in.And i will be buying new shocks and springs and i already got a set of air bags to go in the springs to eliminate air shocks.My main concern is really and i could use some advise since this will be a crusier is upper and lower control arms will they make that much of a difference or should i stick with the stock ones since this wont be beatin on.
1317913194.jpg

1317913196.jpg

1317913192.jpg

While I as at autozone found a lil limited edition emblem and through it on my fan controller mount i thanks it looks alright for now..

1317913394.jpg

I also got my power steering pump put back on with the brackets now painted black im deffinitly glad i went from yellow to black cause it almost looks like my pump is just floating on the side of the block now..
1317913391.jpg

1317913301.jpg

I might change my alterater bracket out i thought it would be more to the side but it stickin in the air like that kind of throws me off will see...and i got to find a new upper water hose idea all that black rubber eatin at my nerves..
1317913299.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor