1981 Malibu project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodney Pickering

Apprentice
Mar 13, 2017
Need 1983-1987 g body donor car to get bucket seats, consol, shifter, transmission, linkage, cable, etc. Owned since new wanting to make a cruiser to go anywhere in the US. Once i figure out how to post picks will send some. Doing a couple of things to bumpers to make it look like a pre-1972 car. They are being rechromed now.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
great condition buckets w/tracks,console,fw/brackets,floor shifter,w/bracket,trans bracket,cable,and all mounting hardware from a 86 mcSS---625.39 shipped.pm me if interested.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Rodney,
It would be nice to see pics of what you're working on....and an introduction couldn't hurt either.
Welcome to the site.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I can do the 373 posi rear for 536.71 shipped through fastenal.your location?

Rodney Pickering

Apprentice
Mar 13, 2017
Rodney,
It would be nice to see pics of what you're working on....and an introduction couldn't hurt either.
Welcome to the site.

This is my first and only build. H
IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG
ave always liked this Malibu, had it since my kids where 3 and new born. Have always gone to car shows and looked but never jumped in until now. Have met a new friend that is into Grand Nationals and has been a wealth of knowledge. Will try to post a couple of pic's. They are with the bumpers modified just before sending to chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor