1984 Buick Grand National coming back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Toby that car has came alone ways since i seen it in November!!! Beautiful paint job sir. Ill be texting in a few weeks got some more parts i need for the cutlass. 😀

The only aspect more awesome than how it came out is the pride you must feel in pulling it off by yourself. Most absolutely excellent car. I think the sum is worth more than the parts.

06 dodge cr said:
Dang Toby that car has came alone ways since i seen it in November!!! Beautiful paint job sir. Ill be texting in a few weeks got some more parts i need for the cutlass. 😀

Thanks Brother

Just give me a heads up with what else you are looking for and ill get you fixed up

ssn696 said:
The only aspect more awesome than how it came out is the pride you must feel in pulling it off by yourself. Most absolutely excellent car. I think the sum is worth more than the parts.

Thanks Sir! And BTW I received the coffee and Chillis!! I appreciate it!

Rasheerh said:
man, you did some great work sir…… I'm going to need your services on my cutlass

Just hit me up, been nice not having to work on it all the time but all too soon I'll be looking for some work to do on a gbody

got the sway,drag,auto cross bar put on last night. I was faithful to the HR Parts version on the cutlass so I wanted to try all UMI setup on the GN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor