1984 Buick Regal LImited Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbodyman1970

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 9, 2010
I myself just bought an 84 Regal (240.00) it needs an E/T interior is pretty clean other than dr seat body is rock solid looks to be a garage queen most its life orig 231 v6 car going to be a 307 Olds here by the weekend, ,good luck on ur project

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
Nice.. alot of work there!!!

I picked up two Regals for free.. I asked the lady what she was doing with the cars.. she said I could have them ..Flatbed was there by 4 pm.... One was totally rotted out.. the other is my project.. All it cost was the price to have the title changed over..

They are out there.. Just gotta find them.

Good Luck!!

Attachments

• normal_summer082008_023.jpg
    normal_summer082008_023.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 4,447

84Deykno

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
hp3445 said:

I picked up two Regals for free.. I asked the lady what she was doing with the cars.. she said I could have them ..Flatbed was there by 4 pm.... One was totally rotted out.. the other is my project.. All it cost was the price to have the title changed over..

Good Luck!!

dang, nice find..and thanks

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
hp3445 said:

Good Luck!!

You sonofabitch, taking advantage of a helpless old lady... SHAME on you!!!! :rofl: Just kidding bro but seriously that's a great find.... you lucky son of a b*tch (and that, I'm not kidding about :p)

Reactions: 1 user

Jim F

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 14, 2010
Wow, I thought mine was rough when I got it!
You have some major ambition man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor