1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
West up homies!!! Sorry bout flying under radar there for a minute,death in the fam and was in t fatherland for a min(mexico)you know how us eses do funerals and weddings!!! :wink: as always" project" looking on time! Also thanks for the up-n-up on the rear brakes.sorry for the lack of communication on my part,as i just got back.ill touch bases wit ya via email,or pm,don't want to be. Clutterin up yor thread :mrgreen:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
L.A.X-RATED said:
West up homies!!! Sorry bout flying under radar there for a minute,death in the fam and was in t fatherland for a min(mexico)you know how us eses do funerals and weddings!!! :wink: as always" project" looking on time! Also thanks for the up-n-up on the rear brakes.sorry for the lack of communication on my part,as i just got back.ill touch bases wit ya via email,or pm,don't want to be. Clutterin up yor thread :mrgreen:
what up bro, yeh family first, sorry for your loss, and glad you are back at it

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Sweet! Lookin clean fam. Nice progress. We gotta work on some lighting up in there fam...

Elco Warren

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Sweet! Lookin clean fam. Nice progress. We gotta work on some lighting up in there fam...

Elco Warren
thanks... yeh i need to grab another 8 footer to go above the garage door, the rest of the garage is bright

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
That looks sick. Keep it up sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor