1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
pontiacgp said:
you guys that live down south should take pity on us guys up north that live in salt country and stop showing your floors that look like they are in the same condition they were in on the assembly line... :cry:

Was in Wisconsin a year ago visiting my sister and I almost cried when I saw a rusted out 87 El Camino on the freeway :shock: I was born and raised in So Cal and have lived in AZ for the past 9 years and have never seen so many rusted cars in my life. I saw cars that were less than 10 years old with rust! If shipping/freight wasn't so expensive i'd be willing to ship some bare rust free bodies up your way. I might have a 85 body in the next month or so. Just getting the car for parts. Has a clean clear title.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
melman109 said:
pontiacgp said:
you guys that live down south should take pity on us guys up north that live in salt country and stop showing your floors that look like they are in the same condition they were in on the assembly line... :cry:

Was in Wisconsin a year ago visiting my sister and I almost cried when I saw a rusted out 87 El Camino on the freeway :shock: I was born and raised in So Cal and have lived in AZ for the past 9 years and have never seen so many rusted cars in my life. I saw cars that were less than 10 years old with rust! If shipping/freight wasn't so expensive i'd be willing to ship some bare rust free bodies up your way. I might have a 85 body in the next month or so. Just getting the car for parts. Has a clean clear title.
x2

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Nice Elko :)

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Yessir!! I wish we were comin down this weekend. Dont put those wells back in!!! LOL! Leave em off for me. We will be down soon. Maybe you could prep the bay and stuff and when we shoot out there, we can spray that up. I'd take the brake booster out also. Everythings lookin sweet bruh!!

Elco Warren 8)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
youngdeezy said:
im checkin in late but thats better than never. any other brownish el co your area just needs to move right now. its gonna be hell around there
o yea me and bro gonna have that elco CRACCN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor