1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
i saw 1 of your post from this week. are you gonna skip past the little guy and just go all out on the mig welder? if so props on that move but im tellin you the 1 i got isnt bad at all.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Yessir!! I wish we were comin down this weekend. Dont put those wells back in!!! LOL! Leave em off for me. We will be down soon. Maybe you could prep the bay and stuff and when we shoot out there, we can spray that up. I'd take the brake booster out also. Everythings lookin sweet bruh!!

Elco Warren 8)

Hahaha i'm waitin on you bro i'll be patient I will have everything prepped and ready to go when u come down.

youngdeezy said:
im checkin in late but thats better than never. any other brownish el co your area just needs to move right now. its gonna be hell around there
Hahaha i'll give them some time to get they ish together. Once I drop in the stroker engine its a wrap!!

youngdeezy said:
i saw 1 of your post from this week. are you gonna skip past the little guy and just go all out on the mig welder? if so props on that move but im tellin you the 1 i got isnt bad at all.
I thought the one u had was a mig/flux welder? I'll be gettin the same one you got. Once I master that one i'll upgrade to the one with the bottle

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Me and my big bro KURUPTION109 went to the swapmeet yesterday and I picked up this wood wheel for 15 bucks

0a480c58.jpg

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Lookin nice bruh! Cant pass up on a deal like that. I checked that welder out yesterday. Nice lil setup for $110. Imma see if a couplon pops up cuz all the other stuff needed adds up quick. Roro rubbed off on me and I got all cheapo and put it all back. HAHA!! I guess Im in serious save mode for the motor or Malibu :twisted: ...Keep the pics comin fam..

Elco Warren 8)

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Lookin nice bruh! Cant pass up on a deal like that. I checked that welder out yesterday. Nice lil setup for $110. Imma see if a couplon pops up cuz all the other stuff needed adds up quick. Roro rubbed off on me and I got all cheapo and put it all back. HAHA!! I guess Im in serious save mode for the motor or Malibu :twisted: ...Keep the pics comin fam..

Elco Warren 8)

Lol you have roro-itis (Inflammation of the wallet, causing you to not be able to remove it from your pocket) I had something similar but it was Nancy-itis (originated from Egypt). I went thru some "buy it now" therapy at the ebay.com clinic and I feel great. You have to start off making small purchases like cd's and dvd's and work your way up to ordering carbs and aluminum radiators. Hopefully you can make your way back to craigslist to pick up a car or two :rofl:...Motor or Malibu? i'd say "Malibu" or find a Malibu with a Motor...lol kill two birds with one stone. working on plan to get this front suspension together now!!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
melman109 said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)

Lol you have roro-itis (Inflammation of the wallet, causing you to not be able to remove it from your pocket) I had something similar but it was Nancy-itis (originated from Egypt). I went thru some "buy it now" therapy at the ebay.com clinic and I feel great. You have to start off making small purchases like cd's and dvd's and work your way up to ordering carbs and aluminum radiators. Hopefully you can make your way back to craigslist to pick up a car or two :rofl:...Motor or Malibu? i'd say "Malibu" or find a Malibu with a Motor...lol kill two birds with one stone. working on plan to get this front suspension together now!!
x2 on this quote 'Motor or Malibu? i'd say "Malibu" or find a Malibu with a Motor...lol kill two birds with one stone."

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Decided to keep the power Steering for now since I plan on running 22" Irocs on the car. I was going to save this engine for the nova but have decided to drop it in the Elco. It's a 350 bored .030 over with a mild cam double timing chain crane 1.5 roller rockers airgap intake and a few shiny aluminum bolt ons. I got the March Pulley kit and roller rockers from "Elco Warren". Looking to run some flowtech ceramic coated headers, and a summit brand carb. If anyone is running the summit carb or knows of any better carbs in the same price range please feel free to add your input/Suggestions. It's not going to be a daily driver. I am going to run a 350 Trans for now but plan on upgrading to a 700r4 trans and 3:73 limited slip rear soon.

photo2-1-1.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
oh damn i see that action poppin off in here. on the welder tip, it is mig but not gas like you said. i'll get a gas setup too myself but like i was tellin Elco Warren im gonna grab a jig saw and router next for my little tool buys.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
One...Im tellin unk! Two..Im tellin Nancy what you doin! LOL! Mel this thread aint for diabetics cuz its lookin hella sweet up in here! Hella nice job on the pullies and stuff. If I dont get a Malibu, Imma snatch a motor right quick for the El and get it crackin like this. Keep the clean *ss work goin fam! New vid soon????

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
One...Im tellin unk! Two..Im tellin Nancy what you doin! LOL! Mel this thread aint for diabetics cuz its lookin hella sweet up in here! Hella nice job on the pullies and stuff. If I dont get a Malibu, Imma snatch a motor right quick for the El and get it crackin like this. Keep the clean *ss work goin fam! New vid soon????

Elco Warren 8)

80zBabiezCC

Thanks bruh, yall boyz keep me motivated can't wait to ride out again with er body
youngdeezy said:
oh damn i see that action poppin off in here. on the welder tip, it is mig but not gas like you said. i'll get a gas setup too myself but like i was tellin Elco Warren im gonna grab a jig saw and router next for my little tool buys.

Yeah I picked up a jig a while back, let a friend borrow it and aint seen it since...lol.. I need to get more metal working tools myself. I need to lear how to use that english wheel and bead roller and it's a wrap! once i get my workbench i'll cop a drill press and a heavy duty vice like Warrens setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor