1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California
dope whip, is that a 5.3 ls or 6.0 vortec?? either way its nice

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Thats right!!! thats how us 80z crew get it done!!! bad *ss cabinets....ls amazing as well...ur helping me build mine when im ready.,.. :shock: :shock:

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
aHA!!! i knew you had somtHin brewing!!! L.A.X-actly what im gonna be putting in my double S :wink: LOVE blackout!!! i hear you on "keeping the wifey happy :D " that deeper mahogany color and tile looks niCE :!: LETHAL INJECTION!!! oh yeah 8)

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
boatshoes said:
Looking amazing :shock: Seriously awesome stuff

Thanks! I still can't wait to bag it but I won't start that until after the summer. I'm ready to start enjoying it.

Gbody said:
dope whip, is that a 5.3 ls or 6.0 vortec?? either way its nice

It's a low mileage 5.3... This engine will eventually make its way into my wife's nova and I will be building a high hp lq9 engine for the Camaro.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Thats right!!! thats how us 80z crew get it done!!! bad *ss cabinets....ls amazing as well...ur helping me build mine when im ready.,.. :shock: :shock:

You know I got yo back like chiropract bro, just let me know when u ready. I'm still learning all the details but I should have a lot more knowledge by the time your ready

GBoDYon4s said:
Thumbs up Overall Everything is looking super tight and that LS... all i got 2 say is DAAAMMMMM!!!!!
lol thanks, ill be dropping it in once I get a transmission crossmember and some headers.

L.A.X-RATED said:
aHA!!! i knew you had somtHin brewing!!! L.A.X-actly what im gonna be putting in my double S :wink: LOVE blackout!!! i hear you on "keeping the wifey happy :D " that deeper mahogany color and tile looks niCE :!: LETHAL INJECTION!!! oh yeah 8)

Thanks fam! ive been meaning to hit you up to check on u. haven't heard from u in a while, been busy as hell...I'm going to try and take the Elco for a spin around the block on Thursday to test out the new transmission and the ride with the 20's on her. The plan is to drive her to Cali on July 20th for my family reunion.

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California
:shock: both of those are gonna be dope, post pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor