Sep 25, 2007
Los Angeles
Subscribed!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
bleedchevy said:
LSCustoms said:
the t im going to use for the front... just have to cut the fitting off the stock line (stock prop side) and use the smaller one to go into the t...

IMG_20110918_142625.jpg

:?:
What vehicle did this "T" come from can it be bought new?

i believe from napa auto parts...

sorry guys, havent been on the forum in a while, to respond to posts, didnt know some of my threads were getting responses either, no email notification... i am working on a race car project, non gbody related, so mainly update to youtube or other related forums on that... i dont know why im not getting any emails...

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
darbysan said:
For the question on hooking up the LS1 emergency brakes, I did it by making a couple of simple brackets. Pictures and drawings attached below. The clip to use the G-gody brake cables was made from a 3/4" slice off the end of a 1x2 angle iron. The brackets to hold the cable are made from a piece of 1 " bar stock. I had the LS1 cables, but it looked like it was going to be a harder modification to get them to work. Backing plates were swapped side to side so the pull on the emergency brake bracket is toward the front of the vehicle. Stock G-body cables slid into the L-shaped bracket, and then the bracket is slid over the end of the E-brake bracket in the brake caliper.
CIMG3577_zps2a4cb6ef.jpg

CIMG3575_zps98c322ce.jpg

brake_bkts_zpsfb44922a.jpg

More pictures can be seen here:
http://s300.photobucket.com/user/darbys ... t=3&page=1
NICE!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Here is a good catalog with pictures from Inline Tube. You'll have to wade through the options to match your needed tee. Most auto parts stores should have a parts box under the counter that may have the tee you are looking for.

http://www.inlinetube.com/PDF%20catalog ... 0Brass.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor