1987 Cutlass Supreme :Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1tchin'-Buick

Master Mechanic
Jan 11, 2010
YGspider said:
I'm not to sure on the whole setup. But the guy im dealing with has made wicked drag cars his whole life. Even if I do a 350 I'm looking for the 400 hp range.

That's cool...... Has he done work for you or any one of your friends or family? That would be a bonus.

More than likely he's a good guy. But most of us have had that one bad experience with a mechanic that leaves A cynical view of shops in your brain....

You could also check out his business thru your local "Better Business Bureau".

<Mike>

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
Bitchin'-Buick said:
YGspider said:
I'm not to sure on the whole setup. But the guy im dealing with has made wicked drag cars his whole life. Even if I do a 350 I'm looking for the 400 hp range.

That's cool...... Has he done work for you or any one of your friends or family? That would be a bonus.

More than likely he's a good guy. But most of us have had that one bad experience with a mechanic that leaves A cynical view of shops in your brain....

You could also check out his business thru your local "Better Business Bureau".

<Mike>

The guy I'm going to has been a family friend and mechanic for a long time. Hell he use to play hockey with my dad in the 70's. he has never let us down with parts or repairs.

AlamoCity210

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2012
San Antonio, Tx
YGspider said:
Just a quick video of the car

Either my speakers on my phone just went out in the past 5 minutes or you recorded with no volume. Beautiful car however. :)

Edit: ok it's not my phone or your vid. Something wrong with the audio playback on this app. Weird

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Hope she went to a good home. Hate to see the front end in the air and up on wagon rims like some kind of 4wd with the trunk rattling. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor