patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Sent mine in

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
:bump: hopefully they have enough for two this way more members can get their G in the calendar

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
I don't think there will be 2 calendars, but I could be wrong. I'm sure there will be enough entrants -- the problem will be having a diverse set of 12 g-body photos taken properly (angle, lighting, background, etc) in high definition.

I had an idea though, I think a "g-body babes" calendar would be super cool, and would sell very well too. Some guys have already got photos of their rides with hotties for such a calendar -- what do you think GP403?

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Haven't made any final selections yet.... The deadline's not here yet! (Although fast approaching) I still need to get a hold of some of you for higher res photos. I WILL do that this week. The diversity bit is an issue each time. I will run with what I have instead of trying to get more Buicks (always the low number!)

As for the G-Body Babes calendar.... Maybe next year. ;)

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
GP403 said:
Haven't made any final selections yet.... The deadline's not here yet! (Although fast approaching) I still need to get a hold of some of you for higher res photos. I WILL do that this week. The diversity bit is an issue each time. I will run with what I have instead of trying to get more Buicks (always the low number!)

As for the G-Body Babes calendar.... Maybe next year. ;)

dont worry, my dad's gn should be ready for next years calendar i think it would be a great surprise/gift to get his car in the calendar, but of course it will have to get picked first.

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
GP403 said:
The diversity bit is an issue each time. I will run with what I have instead of trying to get more Buicks (always the low number!)

You can run mine a few times!! :lol:

Pontiac455

Master Mechanic
Jun 8, 2010
Ya don't see many Pontiac's thease days.

Attachments

• Picture 199.jpg
    Picture 199.jpg
    964.1 KB · Views: 848

Regal Beagle

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2008
Calgary Canada
Here's mine!!!

P3300085-2.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
:roll: :mrgreen: ref. the first post of the thread.... send me the originals (HIGH RES) via e-mail...

Regal Beagle

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2008
Calgary Canada
GP403 said:
:roll: :mrgreen: ref. the first post of the thread.... send me the originals (HIGH RES) via e-mail...

Sorry, didn't see the first post. Pis sent to your email as requested.

Beagle :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor