2012 Gbody Calandar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

86Limited

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2009
The Gunshine State, Fl
Don't know if this subject has already been brought up, but by chance is there going to be an 2012 calendar? I'm not looking to be in it again but I would definitely purchase a couple, I was pretty impressed last year with the quality of the large stock ones I had purchased and In need of one for 2012.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
x2

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
I already asked and was told that he won't have the time to put one together this year. But there is always next year. :)

motorholmes

Master Mechanic
Oct 1, 2007
WHAAAAT!! I must replace my 2011 SCCA calendar with G-bodies! Dam. Any way to reconsider this?

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009
86Limited said:
Well I guess that answers my question, guess Ill have to settle for the one with 12 months of baby animals :( .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
Well if you want I made an El Camino calender for my forum if your interested. I know it is not a gbody calender per say even those there are some gbody El Caminos in it, but thought I let you know if you want a car calender.
http://www.cafepress.com/tuggy24g.426927411

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
What would be really cool is if they did a 2012 Calander with the past years G body of the MOnth winners...They already have all the pics, shouldn't be that tough?????? Just am idea. GP403, what's your thought on that? 85 Supreme, your thoughts???

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Another source for your G-body calendar would be the NECOA( National El Camino Owners Assoc) Zazzle store. They have 4 calendars for 2012, so hopefully there is something there you might like. They can also produce them in different sizes, which I thought was a good idea ( especially if you like the really big ones)

http://www.zazzle.com/necoa2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor