Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I'll be there soon. Just gotta get my coffee in me and my cousin and I are coming. He's a Molar guy so be nice, lol

silverfox

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2012
Chris and V8rumble (sorry bad with names) it was great to hang out yesterday. Want to thank Chris for the beverages and stickers and UMI thank you for the hospitality and great time. You all made me and the family feel like part of your crew, and food was great thanks again

If I can get a few things done today and stops raining I will try to be back up

Chris great pic of my car

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
You don't know what you're missing. It's just a little water in the air. Bring those rides out here.
image.jpg

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Come on out guys.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Should anyone show up to the tent and it looks empty, check the car, I'm sitting in there out of the wind and drying out a bit. Yup it's raining. Thanks liquidh8 for coming by.

Reactions: 1 user

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
I got to go today at around 2pm. The rain was dreadful. I dont know if the tent was still up because I didn't see anyone. Well for the most part I made it. Saw a few wet cars. Almost no one was there. Bad news is today was the only day I could go. And...I got t-boned on the way back home. Thank god everyone was ok. It sounds crazy I know.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I got to go today at around 2pm. The rain was dreadful. I dont know if the tent was still up because I didn't see anyone. Well for the most part I made it. Saw a few wet cars. Almost no one was there. Bad news is today was the only day I could go. And...I got t-boned on the way back home. Thank god everyone was ok. It sounds crazy I know.

Well Damn, man!! I'm glad everyone is OK! ...and I thought I was having a bad day, so sorry to hear that......

You must have just missed me. Either that or I was still sitting in the car trying to dry out. That was right about the time I left because it was just dead and windy and raining and 1/2 the showfield had already left. Hopefully the tent survives the storms tonight.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Someone needs to come take all this beer/pop/water off my hands today. It goes in the trash otherwise. Take it all, take some, take the cooler, there's some chips left, too... Hate to see it all go to waste. There's sober people in China fer chrissakes.

I'll be here until the awards are done. If I'm not at the tent, I'll be back soon, so make yourselves at home.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Thanks to Michael for bringing his Hurst out. Also found this sweet Malibu out there. Come on out!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor