2016 Carlisle GM Nats Hurst/Olds Display Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Tyler and the crew at Carlisle are looking for cars for next years Hurst/Olds display.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...rlisle-gm-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=1351

The Hurst/Olds series of muscle cars represent some of the most unique and sought-after vehicles ever produced by Oldsmobile. In conjunction with celebrating the luxurious Toronado, we are featuring a special mini-display of Oldsmobile’s slightly more aggressive line of cars. These hopped up 442s and Cutlasses were given Hurst’s magic touch to create a whole new type of vehicle, so be sure to check out the collection of cars ranging from the ‘60s to the ‘80s body styles. All years of the Hurst/Olds are welcome to submit, and the process is totally free! If accepted, you gain access to the GM Nationals for the whole weekend, plus a coveted inside space. While 2016 is not a milestone anniversary, these cars are just plain cool, so don’t miss this display of some awesome, classic muscle! - See more at: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...etail.aspx?detailid=1351#sthash.Cx9INuAB.dpuf
Haven't really decided if I'm going yet or not, but if we can get even one guy set up in a building, I might harass you to display a logo or two along side.... :D ;) Plus it'd just be cool. ( hajnovak !)

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
I didn't get in the building. They called me back and said it was between me and another 83 Hurst and they chose him. So I'll be in my spot this year...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I didn't get in the building. They called me back and said it was between me and another 83 Hurst and they chose him. So I'll be in my spot this year...

That's BS right there. After placing the last two years and all...... They could have found a space.

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
That's OK. I'm going to make the car look the best it's ever looked. You'll swear it rolled off the showroom floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor