2021 Calendars [PREORDERS] and HOLO stickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Well, getting there, should have them ordered today.

BUT...

I just realized a couple of you guys sent me VERY SMALL images. I can't use them. They're too small. When I blow them up to print size, they'll look like garbage.

They need to be LARGE resolution-wise. Like at least (does some math) 2000 pixels wide, landscape. 3000+ would be better. EDIT: And just resizing a small image to be larger won't cut it. Needs to be more or less from the source/camera/phone whatever.

Send me larger images asap! :D I'll hunt around on here and see if I can get lucky and find full sized attachments of the same image or something.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for the reminder!! I just placed my order for the calendar and two stickers! Hope I wasn't too late

Will

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I was poking fun about the Holo, but I truly don't know what one is? Help for the less intelligent or worldly please?

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Well, here's where we're at. Got two more pages to do, which like last year will just be a montage of various pix, I'm thinking I throw some from the G-Body Classic in there this time along with the ones I didn't use for pages. If your car doesn't appear in these, its because a) I couldn't use your image due to resolution, aspect ratio, etc., or b) There were others almost exactly like it and didn't want to make it seem too repetitive. Apologies to 79 USA 1 I stole your GBotM image for the cover.

This is by no means final yet (but probably will be)... I will pull the trigger on these later in the day.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.34.59 AM.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I was poking fun about the Holo, but I truly don't know what one is? Help for the less intelligent or worldly please?

Its just got a reflective "rainbow-ey" surface, the image is the same as the white 3" magnets, but the white gives way to the "holo" coating... Here's a better pic, maybe?

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.49.09 AM.png

Reactions: 4 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I guess that none of mine made the cut.
Were they too small ??
Guy

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I guess that none of mine made the cut.
Were they too small ??
Guy
er, unfortunately. 😥 I did put them in the other pages.... here's those two, just finished...

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.29.11 AM.png

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Look what I found on my step last night. time to make some donuts I mean packages.

IMG_2787.jpeg

Thanks everyone who already ordered, should be in the mail later today. I still have plenty so get em here:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor